In today's blog post I am about to show you the coolest looks you will be wearing this Autumn 2018. It's a perfect time to jump on board the new season trend train and see the ultimate guide to the hottest pieces you should buy to look at your best! Fall season trendy pieces are great for layering, showing off your femininity, sophistication and style.
In my opinion, Autumn is one of the best seasons for layering, as we already feel the freezing chill outside our houses. Below, you can find 10 must-have items for Autumn based on the latest runway shows. Pick and choose which items you would love to have in your closet and tell me your thoughts in the commnets below.
1. A blazer dress is somehing that makes a woman look sophisticated and professional. Here we see a black colored double breasted blazer dress paired with black suede OTK boots. Complete this outfit with drop earrings and a classic neutral color handbag.
Almost the same structured double-breasted blazer dress you can buy from Tibi Lucas. It comes in gray plaid print, looks stunning and ideal for work and parties.
2. A bodysuit is your savior! Most shirts bottom area looks sloppy, but the bodysuit is something that looks PERFECT! Here we see a henley black colored style with long sleeves. It's paired with ripped washed blue ankle cuffed jeans and a cable-knit sweater tied around the waist. You can also team bodysuit with something more dressy, like a pencil skirt.
The same black henley long sleeve bodysuit is from Fleur du Mal can be bought right now.
3. A perfect look for a street-walk around town. You will need a cream-gray belted trench coat, knee-ripped slim jeans in blue, black leather loafers and a nice bag. I think this leather chevron cross-body bag ins black colored with a chain strap is a perfect choice to wear with this look. Complete outfit with oversized black sunglasses.
Looking for the same crossbody bag? If so, then check out this Rebecca Minkoff chevron cross body bag in grey, it will easily make you stand out from the crowd.
4. Slouchy boots is another must-have for Fall season. Try these cool scrunchy footwear with knee-ripped black skinnies, white relaxed-fit top and black leather jacket.
The similar ones, but a bit shorter are available from Splendid Nica. I do love those scrunchy boots in light charcoal.
5. Feels like going urban cool? Go for a hoodie-dress. Here we see a green colored version worn over ripped black skinny jeans tucked in massive platform army boots.
The same style is available from Mochino. But I do recommend to try the hoodie dress in pink, that one is more trendy and it comes with zip-closure details.
6. A pair of skinnnies is an essential item to have in your wardrobe. Try the ankle jeans with black suede ankle-boots, flowy white blouse and a cozy sweater.
I do love these cool skinnies, that's why I recommend to try rolled ankle jeans from Hudson Nico, they are a bit lighter, but you can wear it with almost anything.
7. Plaid print shirt is another must-have for Fall season months. Go for a black-red printed version and team it with black mini skirt and black leather jacket.
Almost the same plaid shirt can be bought from Cinq a Sept Tous Les Jours Saje. Why do I like it so much? It's an ideal investment for women, who want to rock grunge, Tomboy and other cool smart-casual outfits on the streets during the day and night.
8. Feels like wearing something cozy and mannish? How about this aviator bomber jacket. Love the shearling details and the way this girl added aviator mirrored sunglasses.
Some girls want to wear heavy clothes! This bomber jacket from No.6 Martine comes in black color with ochre shearling details and inlay. An ideal choice for women who want to look sophisticated and a bit mannish.
9. Go for 1970 style! Have fun with silhouettes and shapes, try these washed blue skinny jeans with patent black leather ankle boots, bell-sleeve black top and driver's cap in black leather.
The cap is amazing! I love to wear creative items and Eugenia Kim Marina leather hat in black is one of these must-haves!
10. Don't feel like wearing formal and glamour things? Go for a ripped white sweater! It will be an ideal choice for casual street walks!Team it with ripped jeans and classic ankle boots.
Almost the same ripped sweater can be bought from One Teaspoon. This whisky ripped knitwear sweater in gray-white looks oversized and casually cool.